Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Let's Rip.

Arlos all! I found a new hobby liaoz. Its...

*drumroll*
*drumroll*
*drumroll*

Ripping from people's blog xD
Here's another ripped section from some unlucky gurl's blog. [Awww...sowwies :)]

1. List out 5 presents you wish for:
a. NO MORE EXAMINATIONS!
b. A new bed (my current one very small =.=)
c. A personal laptop
d. Lots of $$$
e. Unlimited supply of a-cash

2. Where did you rip this test from?
Some unlucky gurl from Legions.

3. Your 5 impressions of her:
a. Blurberry?
b. Erm... Chiobu in Maple.
c. Have good anger management (im trying to counter it)
d. Stupid in a cute way (i asked for opinions, HE answered this)
e. Polite, nice and helpful

4. Most memorable thing she said to you:
Hmm... I cant remember actually. I think it was... 'Arlos' No wait i forgot liao... Awww... sowwies :( Kaes no offence, byees!

5. What if SHE becomes your lover:
*Coughs then chokes* EXCUSE ME?! FIRST OF ALL, I DUNNO HER (although she very chio) AND SECOND, SHE IS ENGAGED TO EIITE LIAO SO SHE HAS A DEAR LIAO. I DOWAN BE 3RD PARTY GEDDIT?

6. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason'll be:
Enemy? No no...I think we will stay as friends for a very very long time.

7. Pass this quiz to 10 people you wish how they feel about you:
a. Jie Shi (most probably about MapleStory)
b. Dylan (Hes my bro fo god's sake)
c. Ian (Hes my 4 year brother)
d. Henry (same common interest and close friends)
e. Daryl (close friends)
f. Soon Ming (5 years buddy)
g. Joel (4 years buddy)
h. The unlucky gurl (right back in your face!)
i. Denise (no other resaon. pls think straight)
j. Cheryl (ermm... for fun? gib u sumthin to do ba)


FINALLY!!! I'VE FINISHED!!! WHEEE~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home