Monday, January 28, 2008

New Year Resolutions

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!

FOR ANGELS

1. I resolve to start studying for O-Levels examinations tomorrow. No wait. I think i'll start now.

2. I resolve to upgrade myself from teacher's pet to principal's pet

3. I resolve to increase my monthly savings ratio by 72.66% so i can start ny self-drawn retirement plan 147 days earlier (Inflatation has been adjusted for.)

4. I resolve to be elected head prefect/student counsellor and to do a wonderful job that they will beg me not to graduate.

5. I resolve to be such a perfect student this year so i won't need to make anymore resolutions next year.

FOR DEVILS

1. I resolve to be more friendly towards people from other classes especially that hot chick in the super-short skirt in the class next door F3

2. I resolve to start studying for my O-Levels examinations and still fail them :D

3. I resolve to break any single rule I can think of... Twice xD

4. I resolve to lose the 2kg I gained over the holidays by actually showing up for the PE classes i missed this term.

5. I resolve to start taking my homework to school everyday. Actually doing it will be for my next year's resolution haha lol.

FOR ME

1. I resolve to dump Yao Kuang and woo Daryl.

2. I resolve to make Zeng Jie's life horrible if she doesn't stop disturbing me and Daryl.

3. I resolve to be dedicated to my new CCA: IT.

4. I reslove to get at least 4 As for my mid-year examinations.

5. I resolve to grow to at least 1.85m by the end of this year.

6. I resolve to become 60kg or less throughout the year.

7. I resolve to maintain at least a B3 for my Maths.

8. I resolve to help Daryl in his problems.

9. I resolve to be more sociable this year.

10. I resolve to get married this year.

11. I resolve to get more people to join IT.

12. I resolve to at least hold my Cao Cao Bow (Level 54) before i quit MapleStory.

13. I resolve to blog blog and blog :)

14. I resolve to change my blogskin with the help of Dorothy.

15. I resolve to end this post after this sentence.

[=.="]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home