Sunday, February 3, 2008

Chong Hui's Birthday

RYesterday damn fun sia. Chong Hui's birthday ma. Dorothy ask me wan go buy his pressie at J8. Lazy walk there sia. Nvm skip this part.

Messaging conversation:

Me: Btw, wad you buy for Chong Hui?
Dorothy: Girlfriend
Me: Wad gf?
Dorothy: Gf la.
Me: Who?
Dorothy: When you come you will know.
Me: Girlfriend need money wan meh?
Dorothy: Hey you wan split costs?
Me: You buy a girlfriend for Chong Hui from a human smuggler ah? Izzn't it illegal?
Dorothy: You wan split costs anot?
Me: You answer my question 1st.
Dorothy: You answer mine first.
Me: I asked first.
Dorothy: I asked early early whether you wan split cost anot you dowan answer me.
Me: You asked early but i asked first.
Dorothy: A soft toy la -.-
Me: *Thought: Why do girls like to buy soft toy for guys everytime?* Then you say la. How much?
Dorothy: If you wan then is $8.30.
Me: You siao ah? You bought something worth $33.20?
Dorothy: $50.
Me: You are really really really really (After alot of really) siao.
Dorothy: Ppl birthday come once in a year lehz.
Me: I rather bake a cake sia.
Dorothy: Really ah?
Me: Ya...
Dorothy: Make me a cake too.
Me: Sure, but i dunno if its edible anot?
Dorothy: Yea. I was just doubting its edibility.

Evil sia, Dorothy.

And so i did. With some help and advice from my Mum, I baked an apple cake xD
Went AMKhub awhile. Blablabla. Suddenly receive call from Dorothy to faster come bcoz Chong Hui gonna leave liao. Kennasai. I ran all the way there sia. Zzz...

Reach le. Dorothy, Clara, Chong Hui and Andy there liao. Ate the cake, i didnt eat. Andy say not bad. Chong Hui no comments. Clara like the crumbs. Dorothy say veh nice.

Mini quarrel. Clara snatched Chong Hui's phone dowan return. Chong Hui wan it back, try snatch it. Clara not happy. Go put it in her BRA. Walao obsecene sia. Then Dorothy go join in the fun. Suggested go in girl's toilet so Chong Hui wont go in. Poor Chong Hui had to camp outside the toilet wait for them come out. Evil people... Ah... I be nice go help him ba.

Went into the girl's toilet with Chong Hui... Climbed over the wall... Peered at what the girl's were doing... Then Clara saw me and she SCREAMED!! Walao sounds like a banshee sia. Dorothy like no reaction like that. Eeyer... No fun de. Then they both run out and Chong Hui got his phone back.

Ate cake again. Clara eating the crumbs half way and suddenly... it dropped in her BRA AGAIN!!! Damn obscene sia. Zzz... Then some guy came and took a piece of MY cake which i was eating and threw it at Chong Hui. Zzz... I dun think anything else happened liao. We went home lor. Clara go home by car. Dorothy, Andy, Chong Hui, Germaine and me walked to AMK Hub.

Heh. Rainy weather. Ideal for EMOkids like me sia. Obviously im transparent la. Nobody noticed me. Im EMOing :) Reach liao. Parted ways. Dorothy and I take same bus home, 261. Chatted blablabla... Got off... Seriously didnt know Dorothy live so close me la.

Went to meet my parents. Went to someone nearby to eat ba chor mee. Go Sheng Shiong buy CNY stuff blablabla... Went home and slept.

Zzz... Zzz... Zzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home