Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another Day In School

LOL. Yao Kuang today very pissed off. Why? I tell you why. He angry that Miss Deepa keep kicking his bag. Then finally she kick liao and nearly tripped. She then go and scold Yao Kuang for putting his bag there (where he usually does and the other teachers have no problem with his bag) and say its his fault.

I say something. Mrs Kok. YOU WIN LIAO LOR! Seriously walao. I raise my hand to ask her come bcoz i nid help and then she come liao hor go talk to Brenda. Then i start talking to her and she walked away. Then awhile later she turned back and asked me if i called her and went to beat around the bush about calling people's name to get their attention. PLEASE! Im not a retard. I understand what your drving at... But you dun have to call me to answer 12(f) for not calling you properly right???

Had VE lesson at ITRL2 today. Talked about the flying kite theory:

Higher number of tries=(estimated)=Higher rate of success

Then had sock checks. Register 3, 11 and 18 kenna i think. Oh... And Mrs Kok was not happy with our shoes performance bcoz she said we became infamous and notorious for holding the highest record for people with unacceptable shoes. Awww... Sowwies :)

Funny part is when Nicholas made Chong Hui sit on a chair that was rocking so badly and after awhile, along with much fidgeting, the chair gave way and broke apart and poor Chong Hui splattered onto the floor. Lol.

I figured out 2 things after 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration. One,

Yao Kuang + Jun Ming = Yao Ming

Two, I cant help but laugh at Wei Yi's hair (no offence) bcoz her hair looks like a horse tail. I mean seriously speaking, it is exactly like a horse tail. I seen a horse b4 okay? Yes on TV and real life one too. Haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home