Thursday, January 10, 2008

Typical Conversation

Yesterday, during the pupil profiling thinggie, Mrs Jessica Kok looked at my paper and then started a conversation with me after she saw some ominous-looking thinggie there.

Mrs Kok: Eh, what is this?
(points to a sweet wrapper)
Me: A sweet wrapper.
Mrs Kok: I know it is a sweet wrapper but wad is it doing there?
Me: I left it there.
Mrs Kok: No. What i mean is... do you know what this means?
Me: Hmmm... Nope.
Mrs Kok: It means that there is evidence that you were eating sweet in class. How could you?
Me: Not mine.
Mrs Kok: What you mean not yours? Its on your table.
Me: But still not mine.
Mrs Kok: Then where it came from?
Me: I took it out from my pencil box and put it there.
Mrs Kok: All the more it's yours then.
Me: I dunno who put it in my pencil box.
Mrs Kok: Then how it get there?
Me: Dunno. Maybe i kenna sabo ba.
Mrs Kok: That's not the point.
Me: So what you mean is that if i take this and put in on someone's else table then it's not mine?
Mrs Kok: Yes.
Me: -
(puts sweet wrapper on buddy's table.)
Mrs Kok: All the more she should dispose of it then.
(short moment later...)
Mrs Kok: Eh, how could you do this? Its yours. Take it back.
Me: Its not mine. Its hers.
Mrs Kok: -
(takes and put sweet wrapper back on my table)
Mrs Kok: Right now, you should do the right thing.
Me: What?
Mrs Kok: You should dispose of the evidence so noone knows.
Me: Not possible. You seen it liao. Destroy it oso no use so what is the point?
[Surrounding people giggles]
Mrs Kok: Nevermind. Just throw it away.
Me: -
(takes sweet wrapper and stuff it into back pocket)
Mrs Kok: Eh. Why you throw it in your back pocket?
Me: You didnt specifically say must throw where.
Mrs Kok: You think your pants rubbish bin ah?
Me: No. It do it out of convenience. Its what is usually do too.
Mrs Kok: Pls throw it away in a proper dustbin.
Me: Nothing happened just now. You didn't see anything.
Mrs Kok: I did.
Me: You didn't.
Mrs Kok: Eeyer. Then no one want to wash your pants for you liao.
Me: I wash my own pants.
Mrs Kok: Really ah?
Me: Huh? Orh... Nonononono. Fake one, fake one.
Mrs Kok: Wa! First time see so independent person. I saw a Secondary 4 pupil his nails very long must ask him mother help him cut.
Me: Oh. Really?
Mrs Kok: Yeah.
[Suddenly, Yao Kuang said something.]
Yao Kuang: I thought the washing machine help you wash your clothes de?
Mrs Kok: Oh ya hor. Not you wash de leh.
Me: Precisely i said fake de. I just throw my dirty laundry in the washing machine and it will do the rest.
[Everyone started laughing. Mrs Kok was like... What the hell? This guy is lame.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home